5/09/2009

Nessun dorma.

I've never watched Britain's Got Talent or any other show similar to that (except for one occasion where my acqaintance was in competition) but I did hear about Paul Potts and his little miracle. I think it's great and very brave to go to a show like that and sing opera, not to mention that Nessun Dorma (from Puccini's Turandot) is one of my dearest arias. I like the video below, my only problem with it is that it is not the complete song, therefore I feel somehow incomplete. Yet he does have an amazing voice and it's clear his personality is loveable. No wonder he's a star nowadays, even if for me, his Nessun Dorma is a far cry from my favourite one.
The video below is not high quality, here's a LINK to one that is, I just couldn't embed it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...