5/03/2009

Just a question.

Whatever happened to Manolete? I mean, the 2007 film that is yet to be released and is starring Adrien Brody and Penélope Cruz. I have been waiting for this movie for such a long time since I like the actors, the story and the trailer and stills were absolutely fantastic. I hear there are some financial problems and the 2009 March premiere in Belgium was pushed back as well. Why? How come all the stupid, worthless films starring talentless nobodies can be released but something that would really be worth it (and I'm sure it wouldn't do bad in cinemas/DVD either) just can't come out, not even straight to DVD? This, for me screams injustice, not to mention the pain I feel when I think of the possibility of never seeing this film. So sad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...