5/16/2009

I'm a believer.

Spring might have arrived a while ago but it's only now that I actually feel it - it's sunny out there! So even if I am anything but a fan of sun, sunbathing and hot weather in general, I always seem to notice I start to enjoy summer-y music more and more. This is the case with the quite famous The Monkees song that not only makes me smile whenever I listen to it (it might be because of the sweet lyrics), I also feel the need to sing along.
Plus, I like it that I see a picture with my spiritual eyes while listening to the song (though according to Theodor Adorno the worst kind of people are the ones that see pictures while listening to music...): driving in a cabrio, the summer breeze is all around, singing, headed to some place I love.
Such a wonderful, wonderful song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...