1/28/2008

Finding Neverland.

I have always loved Annie Leibovitz, she has the gift to capture the person in a picture, not the celebrity. Her works are always exceptional, she is one of my favourite photographers.
But not even my admiration for her can take over my love for Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian ballet dancer, actor (of course you remember him from Sex and the City but believe me, though he is perfect in the series, his other roles are brilliant as well, he was also nominated for Oscar back in 1978...).
Now they collaborated with Gisele Bündchen on a Disney Dream Ad. Gisele is Wendy, Mikhail is Peter Pan himself and Tina Fey is Tinker Bell. The scene is called "Where you never have to grow up"... Though Disney ads don't impress me much at all, I like this picture because Mikhail is in it and he was just the prefect choice for Peter Pan.

Besides, Mikhail is 60 today, so Happy Birthday to him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...