I am rather uninspired nowadays, not even Karl Lagerfeld's ever-exciting collections could make me post about fashion week... Since I couldn't come up with anything better, here are 5 fun facts from different fields - just because I love trivia so much.
So, did you know that...
1. Al Pacino started his carrer as a stand-up comic?
2. ...Pablo Picasso's birth name is: Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruiz y Picasso?
3. ...when Marlon Brando received his first Oscar nomination in 1952, he refused to attend a ceremony and said he would send a cab-driver instead to pick up the award. Though he did not win, according to the legen he did send a driver to the ceremony?
4. ...the beautiful Parc Güell, designed by Antoni Gaudí was originally planned to be a housing site, but no-one was willing to move in so Gaudí (and his family) and Count Eusebi Güell (the garden complex was his idea) ended up being the only ones actually living there?
5. ...Salvador Dalí's name means Savior (possessed by) desire in Catalan?