6/26/2009

And the impossible happens.

The world is struggling to get over the sudden death of pop legend Michael Jackson, an artist I have always respected, even if I was not a fan (though I loved many of his songs). I can only say what CNN did - he was a star who was hard to ignore. Over the last few years he had become stranger and stranger, yet the he was always in the heart of his fans in some way. But despite all the scandals and physical rarities, to hear of his death was a shock, even for me - something very hard to believe and something that seems even more devastating because he was only weeks away from his return tour.
There is no need to say he will always be remembered - in his life, he was a living legend and now, Michael Jackson is history.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...