11/13/2007

Samantha likes a guy...

Phew, Sex and the City seems to be everywhere nowadays, not that I am not happy for it... So I went to a store the other day to buy some stuff to my newly renovated room, found this picture and my first thought was that SatC episode (I Heart NY, last of Season 4) when Samantha was so much in love with Richard, she gave him a painting similar to this one. I must say I loved Richard's character because I thought he was perfect for her, you know, the male Samantha... But all that cheating thing was, of course, devastating and Smith turned out to be the best for her. Anyway, I know they are not the same but I find them pretty similar and it made me smile and think of my favourite series ever... and the future movie.

Sorry for the bad quality and the size, I took this pic from the episode itself and couldn't make it better.

And here is the one I ran into at Praktiker...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...