3/05/2010

The school of life.

I spent this week back in Hungary with my family so I didn't post but in the meantime I watched a few movies.... And one of them turned out to be one of the best ones I've seen in a long, long time.
I am talking about An Education - this movie really taught me a lesson or two about life and how much one should (or should not) sacrifice for love and most of all it made me realize that no matter what, you should always follow your goals and never let anyone, even if that someone is your significant (or not so significant) other - after all, if that person really loves you, they will never make you or even encourage you to give up something that would do you good.

I am really sorry that this movie will probably bleed to death at the Oscars due to some awful movies that for some reason are more beloved by those who make these decisions. Thankfully, most of the critics still prefer good movies instead of bad ones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...