2/01/2010

Disappointment of the week.

I finally settled down in my new place, of course there are some unpacked things left... But the good news is, now I am only a 3 min walk away from Reina SofĂ­a, the museum that gives home to dozens of Picassos, including Guernica!
Plus, now my favourite cinema is closer as well and last week I watched Sherlock Holmes. I expected a lot from this movie, not only because the actors are wonderfully talented but also because I like Guy Ritchie and the story itself is interesting as well. However, what I saw on the big screen was anything but interesting - in fact, it was so boring I had to force myself not to fall asleep. The film in one word is terrible, with overwrought jokes, a flat plot and the constant feeling in my heart that it could have been so much better. Even Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law were tame!
Anyway, every bad movie has some good features of course and I must admit the music is fantastic - only it needs a way better movie.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...