3/03/2009

Mixed feelings.

I love Vanity Fair, I love Tom Ford, I love Annie Leibovitz and I love Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley. What bounds them together is the March 2006 cover of Vanity Fair that is now the subject of an artistic joke, also shot by Leibovitz. This time the stars are Paul Rudd (who, apart from being the best actor of the team, is also the best impersonator in the picture), Jason Segal, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill.
And though I don't really like most of their movies - they might be funny and people call it the new type of comedy but still, they are all the same, silly, empty-headed, cliché stories you watch once and that's it -, I think this photo is interesting enough to post.


PS. Seth Rogen's face really is like Ms. Knightley's... Too bad he missed the pout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...