2/17/2009

Here again.

Sorry for abandoning this blog for such a long, long time, I've had the busiest time of my life, meaning I'm at the university on weekdays and at work on weekends and nowadays if I had three wishes, one would be a free day aready, when I have nothing to do. But since it's not going to happen anytime soon...
Anyway, I thankfully had the chance to visit Venice again, so I'll try to post, post, post about my experiences.
Until then, some art. Can you tell me the painter and the title...? Hint: it's from Guggenheim, Venice. And no, it's not a Picasso.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

marcel duchamp - sad young man in train

képre kattintás - tulajdonságok :DDD

E said...

Yes, yes, but you have to admit it wasn't really a fair play... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...