9/02/2009

Big news and picture of the week.

So, everyone, the big news is I'm moving to Madrid for a few months to study journalism! Needless to say I'm scared to death, especially since I don't even have a flat yet... But on the other hand, I'm super excited.
Due to this, I don't know when I'll have an Internet connection, hopefully really soon, but here's the picture of this week anyway.

I found it at Instyle.com and it's a photo of Sarah Jessica Parker in the Sex and the City movie sequel. Although I do admit the first movie was a bit dumb (and here I am talking about the plot and nothing else), I did like seeing my beloved characters and their amazing outfits. As for this particular photo, I can only say I'm loving it very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...